How to Download and Run Remote.Gridare
Remote.Gridare is a piece of software used for Internet-based remote access and support. It can connect to your PC, so the Technical Support representative can remote control your PC as if they were sitting right in front of it.
- The Gridare representative sent you an email invitation to join Remote Support session.
- Check your email and click the link given
- After clicking the link, your Internet browser now opens the Join Session Page. Click the arrow
- In the prompt that appears, Click Launch Application
- Please wait for a few seconds until the message below appears.
- You have successfully joined the session, the Gridare representative will now be able to navigate through your screen.
- Once the Gridare representative is done with the work on your computer, you can quit the remote session by right clicking on the ScreenConnect icon and select Exit