You can connect your Yealink phone to the internet by doing the following:
- Remove the phone from the box
- Attach the stand to the main unit
- Connect the cord and handset underneath the main unit to the port marked as Handset.
- Connect one end of the ethernet cord to the port that is marked Internet
- Connect the other end of the ethernet cord to a LAN port on your router
- Using the power supply adapter, connect to the DC-5V port located underneath the main unit to connect.
- Finally, connect the power adapter to a wall socket to power up your Yealink phone.