Huawei HG659 router is being distributed by TPG to its subscribers. The problem is caused by the "SIP ALG" setting and the Network Security Firewall setting. Follow the steps below to disable these functions from the router web interface. Note: It is strongly recommended that the customer do this with their ISP and not with Gridare.
1. Accessing Huawei HG659 Web Interface.
2. Enter the administration username and password for your router to login as provided by your provider.
3. Disable SIP ALG
4. Change the firewall level to low (from a choice of off, low or high)
5. Restart your Yealink by unplugging it from the power and plugging it back.
Additionally you can go to your phone's web interface to check the status of your SIP account.
6. Press the OK button on your phone to get the IP Address (e.g. 192.168.0.234)