How to setup Zoiper using your Gridare account:
- Download Zoiper from this link http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-softphone/download/zoiper3.
- The website will automatically detect your platform. All you have to do is click Next.
- Click Free and it will download the installer in your computer.
- The installer will be downloaded to your computer. Run the file to install Zoiper in your computer. You may click on "Click here for download/installation instructions" if you are not sure how to install it.
- Once installed, open Zoiper on your computer.
- Click Settings > Create a new account.
- Select SIP then click NEXT.
- Enter your username and password.
- Enter sip.gridare.com in Domain / Outbound proxy then click on NEXT.
- Put a tick in Skip auto-detection then click NEXT.
- Your Account has been added. Click Close.
To make sure that your account can now make and receive calls, go to Settings > Preferences. It will display your account and it should say "Registered".
You can now make calls by typing the phone number and clicking CALL.