- During an active call, press the Conference soft key. This places the current call on hold.
- Dial the phone number or extension number of the other party that you wish to join in the conference (e.g extension 5503) then press the OK button.
- When the other party picks up the call, press the Conference button again.
- You have now joined all parties in the conference. The display will look like the screenshot below:
During the conference call, you can perform variety of operations using the soft keys below:
Split - Split the conference into two individual calls on hold.
Hold - Place the conference on hold.
Manage - Press Up or Down buttons to select the desired party then you can do:
- Far Mute - mutes the selected party. The muted party can hear everyone. but no one can hear the muted party.
- Remove - remove the party from the conference call.
- Back - return to previous screen.
End Call - Drops the conference call.